Best Paying Australian Online Casinos

May 3, 2017

Best Paying Australian Online Casinos

The following month under review is March 2017 and this payout information was calculated by a London-based, internationally accredited online casino testing agency known as eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance). This non-profit organisation has been keeping Australian players safe since 2002. We can start by taking a look at the latest payout reports for Spin Palace Casino.

For the Poker Games the latest Return to Player percentage payout rate came to 97.73%. For the Table Games it was calculated at 97.71%. For the Online Pokies it came to 96.54% and for All Games Combined at the casino it came to 96.66%. Therefore if players wagered a total of AU$1,000,000.00 on all of the games at the casino, they would have received AU$966,000 back in winnings (or 96.66% of the total wagers) and the casino would have kept the remaining AU$33,300 (or 3.33%) as profit.

Over at Ruby Fortune Casino the RTP % payout rate for the Poker Games came to 95.54%. For the Table Games it came to 96.99%. For the Pokies it came to 95.96% and for All Games it came to 95.96%. Over at Casino Mate the RTP % payout rate for the Poker Games came to an incredible 100.40%. For the Table Games it came to 97.67%. For the Pokies it came to 96.80% and for All Games it came to 96.90%.

Over at Jackpot City Casino the RTP % payout rate for the Poker Games came to 96.51%. For the Table Games it came to 96.35%. For the Pokies it came to 95.70% and for All Games it came to 95.94%. Finally, over at Jackpot City Casino the RTP % payout rate for the Poker Games came to 94.06%. For the Table Games it came to 97.27%. For the Pokies it came to 96.35% and for All Games it came to 96.36%.

You will often find that the lowest RTP % payout rates will never drop below 93.00% and you can also see from the examples above that occasionally this figure can climb to more than 100.00%, which is fantastic for players. The latest payout reports are always published about five to six weeks after the actual month under review and this information is easy to find at all of our top-rated Australian online casinos.

All you need to do is click on the eCOGRA logo at any of these trusted Microgaming casinos and this information will instantly appear on the screen for you. These are some of the best paying online casinos in the world, so why not head over to one of them today and claim your guaranteed new player welcome bonus.

Comments